Get a Cash Rebate Offer on New Air Conditioners Now
Save Over 20% on Our Summer Tune Up Special - just click here to learn more!
Proper Heating and Air Conditioning Service is a must for HVAC systems in the brutal Dallas heat. An Energy Management Plan will save you money by extending your heating and air conditioning equipment life and lowering utility bills.
Learn how you can save money with an Energy Management Plan by clicking here or calling 972.733.1733 for a free consultation today.
Right now, get $800.00 cash rebate on any 14 SEER (and up) per unit installed! Take advantage of this great deal, and get a free estimate today.
Mention our Web Specials when you call and get these great discounts:
- Free service call on all repairs (a $75 value)
- Free one year maintenance contract on all new installs
- Up to $1300 back on select units ($800 Rheem Cashback Rewards rebate & $500 tax credit)
Proper Heating and Air Conditioning Service is a must for HVAC systems in the brutal Dallas heat. An Energy Management Plan will save you money by extending your heating and air conditioning equipment life and lowering utility bills. A Saltex/Ari & Associates energy management specialist will provide two (2) complete, semi-annual Energy Saving Heating/AC Service Calls per year to you, our valued customer.
Your Energy Management Service was designed to provide the following Heating and Air Conditioning benefits:
- Extended Equipment Life
- Lower Utility Bills
- Higher Efficiency
- Greater Capacity
- 15% Discount on All Service Calls
Your specialized energy management heating and ac service will be performed by a skilled, qualified HVAC service technician, who is trained to make your air conditioning and heating system operate as economically and efficiently as possible. Your energy management heating and air conditioning service will be scheduled in the Spring and Fall, during normal business hours so that we may provide you with maximum efficiency at the lowest possible cost.
Your Energy Management Heating and AC Service Includes
- Clean condenser coil and check for damage
- Check all operational pressures
- Test compressor and motors for voltage and amperage draws
- Test all safety features
- Lubricate any moving parts as per manufacturer's specs
- Check ducts for leaks and proper air flow
- Test temperature differences
- Check blower assembly
- Check and adjust burner unit (Gas heat only)
- Inspect heat exchanger (Gas heat only)
- Check electric heat strip for voltage and amperage draws (Electric heat only)
- Check filters
Contact Saltex/Air & Associates today to request an Energy Management Plan to get all the benefits of our Energy Saving Heating and Air Conditioning Service in the Greater Dallas Area.